You find out you're HIV+, now what? (blatently plagerizing)

This just isn't something that I would like to die of. Pretty much if there death is certain and will be incredibly painful, you can just count me out.

I hope I see a cure in my lifetime, its a horrible disease. No one deserves to die this way.

My kids have started watching a new show called "Roary, the racing car" It's British (I think by the same people that did Bob the Builder ) and the opening song is a catchy little semi rock tune and it was on yesterday and Knyte kept asking "What did they say there" cause at parts it just sounded like "arelka lkafyeraa sflaseyras" Crazy Brits.

You have sex, 3 to 6 months later you get tested, guess where you got it from.

Well what if you're married, monogamously?

And you suddenly show up with teh AIDZ?

Do you do drugs? If the answer is no, then see question 2.
Are you 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that your significant other has not cheated on you? If the answer is yes, then see question 3.
Have you handled anyone's blood recently? If the answer is no, then see question 4.
Donating blood or getting injected by any means, are you 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that the needle was clean? If the answer is yes, then you just have bad luck.

I put those questions in that order because that would be the order of likeliness to occur.

and aren't there STDs that men carry but don't have symptoms to or something?

Well there is usually SOME symptom, even if it is small. But, if they're not looking, then they'll never notice. Symptoms may not always be present, that's more like it.