You can no longer buy beer with no id and a "sweet stache"

I am disappointed by the lack of photos of Floptical modeling the trough of fake moustaches he claims to have received.

I was already planning on that today but I got called out so it will once I get back to Tampa. Then we can all decide which one would the best to visit 7/11 with.

I am disappointed by the lack of photos of Floptical modeling the trough of fake moustaches he claims to have received.

My bf was trying to buy cigarettes when he was 16 (which is legal) and he got ID'd and had no ID on him, so he went outside the shop and drew a stache on with biro and went back in. The shopkeeper was not amused.

I never get carded buying alcohol, just cigarettes and allergy medicencececec (cant spell).

o_O The south is SOOOOO much better.

I got carded for beer yesterday at Chili's and I dont think she even believed it was me in my ID. I hardly ever get carded but when I do I always have to explain why I have a mohawk in my photo and not now. Its like these people dont know that you can change your hair style.

I got carded for beer yesterday at Chili's and I dont think she even believed it was me in my ID. I hardly ever get carded but when I do I always have to explain why I have a mohawk in my photo and not now. Its like these people dont know that you can change your hair style.
i got something like that at the airport over thanksgiving. showed my passport to the woman handling entrance to the security line and had her remark "hmmm, rockin the beard look now are you?"

no, i'm not, what you see on my face is an optical illusion.

i got something like that at the airport over thanksgiving. showed my passport to the woman handling entrance to the security line and had her remark "hmmm, rockin the beard look now are you?"

no, i'm not, what you see on my face is an optical illusion.

bwahahahahaha

exact opposite happened to me at PriceMart. I was buying smokes and I had a beard on my old ID. He starts pointing at my cheeks going "this not you, you no face hairs" and refused to sell me smokes because I shaved. Guy barely spoke engrish so I just laughed it off :fly:

bwahahahahaha

exact opposite happened to me at PriceMart. I was buying smokes and I had a beard on my old ID. He starts pointing at my cheeks going "this not you, you no face hairs" and refused to sell me smokes because I shaved. Guy barely spoke engrish so I just laughed it off :fly:

Ask for a manager and make a spectacle of the fact that their brand of non-smartness should be illegal.

bwahahahahaha

This is funny because I thought it was zengoat posting it. I was like wtf.

Ask for a manager and make a spectacle of the fact that their brand of non-smartness should be illegal.

I am pretty sure he was the owner! Its one of those "Marts of Price", "Price is Rite" or "RitePrice" type places... I had another word for it but I am going PC this time around ;)

i made a stink when i was trying to buy smokes with my Nova Scotia Driver's License when I first moved to Texas. The guy refused saying it wasn't real, so I made him get out his big book of driver's licenses. He found the NSDL photo and still refused because it was different, because he was using an old version of the book. I made him get out the new book (why he still had the old one is beyond me), and showed him that it matched. So I got my cigarettes.