Thread You can all eat a bag of dicks

I would also like to second that while people will always have varied tastes in everything, big dicks can hurt or be uncomfortable and a normal size dick is just fine, thanks. cervix pounding is not fun for me and most women I've discussed it with (though your mileage may vary).
also the g spot is not so far in that extensive length is helpful or necessary. the prostate is deeper in men than the g spot is in women, though, so that may be where some size queens are coming from (huehuehue) and I think that term originated in they gay community, so that would make sense.
Giiirl preach.

I would also like to second that while people will always have varied tastes in everything, big dicks can hurt or be uncomfortable and a normal size dick is just fine, thanks. cervix pounding is not fun for me and most women I've discussed it with (though your mileage may vary).
also the g spot is not so far in that extensive length is helpful or necessary. the prostate is deeper in men than the g spot is in women, though, so that may be where some size queens are coming from (huehuehue) and I think that term originated in they gay community, so that would make sense.
I have endometriosis so a cervix pounding is not always fun.

Anyhoo it's not the size of the ocean but the motion of the ocean.