Thread You can all eat a bag of dicks

Can we rate the quality of dicks by comparing them to this image of geoduck clams?

Screen-Shot-2015-12-04-at-11.15.17-AM.png

They'd have HOV access to my Holland Tunnel, that's for sure.

how big is the bag of dicks? I had a pretty big lunch so I'm just wondering if this is like a hefty bag full of dicks or like a ziploc sandwich bag full of dicks?
Also, flaccid or hard dicks? The latter will take up more volume and be harder to package in the same bag as the flaccid, thus resulting in fewer dicks eaten.

Vaginas are only so big. And assholes are even smaller. Size queens are either inexperienced or have lost all vaginal elasticity
Why are you, of all people, passing judgement on someone's sexual preference?

And no, not because you have no room to talk or anything, but more because of how much you have been judged here.

Why are you, of all people, passing judgement on someone's sexual preference?

And no, not because you have no room to talk or anything, but more because of how much you have been judged here.
I'm not judging the preference I am stating that vaginas are only so big. So with the amount of size queens mixed with the amount of large vaginas reported I just don't think it adds up so IMO( emphasis on that its just my opibion) that most people that say oh give me a big dick are one of the two I mentioned. But I may be wrong. I didn't intend to sound judgy. Pls forgive

I would also like to second that while people will always have varied tastes in everything, big dicks can hurt or be uncomfortable and a normal size dick is just fine, thanks. cervix pounding is not fun for me and most women I've discussed it with (though your mileage may vary).
also the g spot is not so far in that extensive length is helpful or necessary. the prostate is deeper in men than the g spot is in women, though, so that may be where some size queens are coming from (huehuehue) and I think that term originated in they gay community, so that would make sense.

Real talk, you've turned into a bitter fuck lately. Before you were fairly pleasant to talk to so long as you weren't going potato. Now you spend your time pissing and moaning like a little bitch.
Its real weak, dude
He's doing Satan's work.
They shared turkey dinner and craft beer so their bond now is stronger than ever.

Someone should use their returned camry money and start their own cool forum and stop crying like a red headed step child about the FREE access here.

I like to replay that scene from Aliens where she plays Ripley, and my cock is the Alien Face hugger dropping eggs down her throat.

It's a fun game.