Thread You can all eat a bag of dicks

Real talk, you've turned into a bitter fuck lately. Before you were fairly pleasant to talk to so long as you weren't going potato. Now you spend your time pissing and moaning like a little bitch.
Its real weak, dude
Real talk, the internet has lost it's edge and I find it's entertainment value to be less than minimal now. But I still get bored at times and have nothing better to do so I go on the internet and create a retarded thread that no one should even open, and watch you guys turn the stupidest fucking threads into an 8 page shit fest. Watching each and every one of you gripe and complain about my faggotry, but continue to post in that very thread is relatively entertaining.

Now you know why I do what I do. It's a means to pass time. And you all fall for it every time.

Real talk, the internet has lost it's edge and I find it's entertainment value to be less than minimal now. But I still get bored at times and have nothing better to do so I go on the internet and create a retarded thread that no one should even open, and watch you guys turn the stupidest fucking threads into an 8 page shit fest. Watching each and every one of you gripe and complain about my faggotry, but continue to post in that very thread is relatively entertaining.

Now you know why I do what I do. It's a means to pass time. And you all fall for it every time.
You get out of anything what you put into it.
Spend the time shitting on people, you get shitty value. Spend the time building relationships with people where you actually care that someone is now cancer free or their kid was born safely and you get a lot more out of it.

You get out of anything what you put into it.
Spend the time shitting on people, you get shitty value. Spend the time building relationships with people where you actually care that someone is now cancer free or their kid was born safely and you get a lot more out of it.
I care about all of you dearly.

so edgy
so cool

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
how big is the bag of dicks? I had a pretty big lunch so I'm just wondering if this is like a hefty bag full of dicks or like a ziploc sandwich bag full of dicks?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and august
I also saw a paper grocery bag, or perhaps medium cloth bag sized bag of dicks, when i picture a bag of dicks in my minds eye.

Can we rate the quality of dicks by comparing them to this image of geoduck clams?

Screen-Shot-2015-12-04-at-11.15.17-AM.png

Vaginas are only so big. And assholes are even smaller. Size queens are either inexperienced or have lost all vaginal elasticity