WTF You are a cat, you don't fit.. wait, yes you do

We use clay too. We also have 4 cats and 3 litter boxes. Not all the cats want to share. I don't know how zen and family get by with all those cats and one box. Ours would be full to the brim by noon if we did that and there would be stuff all over the floors too. I'd switch to an environmentally friendly litter if it worked anywhere near as well. I can't imagine the pine stuff not getting tracked around the house though, how does that work? Just because it's light doesn't mean it doesn't stick to kitty paws and fur.

We use clay too. We also have 4 cats and 3 litter boxes. Not all the cats want to share. I don't know how zen and family get by with all those cats and one box. Ours would be full to the brim by noon if we did that and there would be stuff all over the floors too. I'd switch to an environmentally friendly litter if it worked anywhere near as well. I can't imagine the pine stuff not getting tracked around the house though, how does that work? Just because it's light doesn't mean it doesn't stick to kitty paws and fur.

We had 2 but we blew a motor on one of them and one seems to be good enough. The kitty room needs vacuuming everyday, and poor Ryan cleans the box every day too. We're lucky that all of our cats get along pretty well, there are times all 7 of them are crashed out on the couch together, it's pretty crazy.

We'll be down to 5 cats when my brother moves out... that's going to be like a feline vacation or something.

We had 2 but we blew a motor on one of them and one seems to be good enough. The kitty room needs vacuuming everyday, and poor Ryan cleans the box every day too. We're lucky that all of our cats get along pretty well, there are times all 7 of them are crashed out on the couch together, it's pretty crazy.

We'll be down to 5 cats when my brother moves out... that's going to be like a feline vacation or something.

He's taking starbuck?

Editt: not a negative comment in any way, just curious

He's taking starbuck?

Editt: not a negative comment in any way, just curious

Sneezey and Seizey are an item

edit: Sean has taken 100% care of her for almost 2 years now. She hasn't had a seizure since December 08... she goes to the doc every 6 months and he gives her meds twice a day, every day, foots all the bills too. She's his cat.

Last edited: