WTF You are a cat, you don't fit.. wait, yes you do

So.....don't have boxes as big as you have then.

The only time ours smells, is when we neglect to clean the box on a regular basis.

Its cleaned every day. Its not so much the size as it is the type of litter. It doesn't clump as well nor does it mask the smell even after scooping.

Clay litter does a much better job, unfortunately.

it must suck to have to convert a perfectly fine closet into a shitter for your nasty ass cats.
kiko wears diapers. problem solved

kids>cats

We have converted an entire bedroom to a kitty room. They have a couch, a condo, and two huuuuge windows which overlook the backyard and trees. It's good because we can lock them up whenever we have people with allergies over. It's way easier to clean up after 7 cats than 1 toddler. LOL

So, lately, I've been using this stuff called Feline Pine. Basically pine dust. And it's awesome. Clumps like clay, but not nearly as heavy. No tracking of clay and shit through the house, and the cat seems to like it a lot. Been using it for a couple months now, and I really recommend it.

Use that with the awesome Golden Throne Of Cat Shitters you just made, and I'll bet the kitty's will love you again.

Lately I've been using hollow points instead of my usual FMJ when shooting at cats because I feel the quick death is more humane.

So, lately, I've been using this stuff called Feline Pine. Basically pine dust. And it's awesome. Clumps like clay, but not nearly as heavy. No tracking of clay and shit through the house, and the cat seems to like it a lot. Been using it for a couple months now, and I really recommend it.

Use that with the awesome Golden Throne Of Cat Shitters you just made, and I'll bet the kitty's will love you again.

When we use anything other than clay litter, one of our cats ends up shitting or pissing in the house. And I clean that thing EVERY day. Glad it works for you, don't work for us....