You and your privacy.

Maybe its just me, but I see a world of difference between the warrantless wiretapping, collusion with the telco's, and blanket surveillance of the last administration and what Google is doing with Google Maps.

So do I thats why I think it is so funny people are complaining about Google.

Why does Ar post these silly threads then never come to defend his position? This trolling is getting lame.

That said, it is really funny how Republicans are making a 180 on this issue now that their guy isn't in the White House.

Why does Ar post these silly threads then never come to defend his position? This trolling is getting lame.

That said, it is really funny how Republicans are making a 180 on this issue now that their guy isn't in the White House.

my point exactly

What is the difference between street views and someone driving by your house??? Do you lose privacy when someone drives down your street? If you do not want your house on street views, move to a private road/neighborhood.

What is the difference between street views and someone driving by your house??? Do you lose privacy when someone drives down your street? If you do not want your house on street views, move to a private road/neighborhood.

or install a cloaking device

My boss got a ticket in the mail for running a red light. They sent her pictures of her car over the line and through the intersection with the red light as well as a zoomed in picture of her license plate.

that was a little scary.

My boss got a ticket in the mail for running a red light. They sent her pictures of her car over the line and through the intersection with the red light as well as a zoomed in picture of her license plate.

that was a little scary.

Most cities have been doing that for years.

The stoplight cameras I've seen all have great big colorful signs warning of the stoplight cameras... you really can't miss it, I don't see how anyone can not know theres a camera there... then again, who runs a redlight?

The stoplight cameras I've seen all have great big colorful signs warning of the stoplight cameras... you really can't miss it, I don't see how anyone can not know theres a camera there... then again, who runs a redlight?

There is a camera on EVERY major light in my area. I dunno if they do tickets with them but I assume as much.