You and your privacy.

If it's a small camera on top of the stoplight, then no. Ticket cameras are usually placed in rather large housings atop their own poles beside the intersection. They contain the camera lenses and a powerful flash for nighttime.

What are the little ones for?

They detect cars at the intersection to keep traffic flowing. Another tool that does the same thing is the detector loop beneath the pavement. It detects metal objects sitting over it through induction, and then changes the light accordingly.

What is the difference between street views and someone driving by your house??? Do you lose privacy when someone drives down your street? If you do not want your house on street views, move to a private road/neighborhood.
There was a case where the Google Earth camera car went down a private road marked "no trespassing" and photographed the person's house. (Google won IIRC)

I find that disgusting.

But on public roads, yeah you pretty much have no way of preventing people from photographing your house. Heck, they've showed up in real estate ads for years.

My boss got a ticket in the mail for running a red light. They sent her pictures of her car over the line and through the intersection with the red light as well as a zoomed in picture of her license plate.

that was a little scary.

Yeah, 10 years ago when we started seeing those in our area it was freaky. They are everywhere around here and there are very few signs about it anymore. These are revenue generating devices. I don't think they use them for anything else because they just take photos, not video. There are speed trap cameras in DC too. I got a nice ticket from those a few years ago.