Hawt You a Lark or Owl?

I luckily don't have that issue. I do wake up with the sleep paralysis thing which freaks me out every time it happens.
I hallucinate when I'm waking up sometimes. Can't move but hear voices/feel like I'm falling.

mmm, I was more being snarky to other people than responding to you. I jerk awake everytime I'm getting sleepy. Imagine sticking your finger in a light socket everytime you start to drift off.

Ambien. It's your friend.

I take trazadone and ambien to knock me out every night. I always lock my door when I take it so I won't do anything stupid. The other day I forgot to do that and my dog tricked me into taking him for a walk after I took the ambien. I woke up the next day at home but my furniture was moved around and dishes out of place like other people had come over. I still don't know what happened.

Have you dumbasses ever taken half an ambien? Just enough to make you doze off? You aren't supposed to be taking five at a time and mixing them with cough syrup and alcohol.

I do have sleep apnea. One of my ex roommates woke me up one time by starting cpr on me. My soon to be ex wife said it drove her nuts too because I'd pause so long in breathing that she was scared I was dead. It's hereditary, my mom and grandfather were bad about it too. Majority of the time I never know anything about it. My doctor wants me to do another sleep study soon and go on one of those weird sleep mask things.

Are you overweight?