[you] 86'd

Drool-Boy said:
:rolleyes:
First funny thing to roll thru here in weeks and you vaginas vote it away.
I roll through here quite often, asshole.

Drool-Boy said:
ya this place is less about the funny now and more about touchyfeelypotpourrikittys
:tard:
Go fuck yourself with a splintered 2X4 assgurgler.

Drool-Boy said:
ya this place is less about the funny now and more about touchyfeelypotpourrikittys
:tard:
Ya thats gaying up the place. This board probably has the highest women to men ratio then most boards and thats why its gotten a little girly.

:fly:

ibigetbitchedslappedbythechicksonhere

Drool-Boy said:
So you went spelunking between his fat flabs?
Youre a brave man
yeah while I was there I invested in some of the fat lands and built an amusement park "Smiles in Fatland Land"

yeah it's pretty cool, well the rides are pretty cool it's actually really fucking hot and sweaty, but the goats love it

Drool-Boy said:
Id punch you in the face but I have to spend the rest of the day pickin' donut grease from under my fingernails
Who are you kidding? Half way through picking it out you'd forget what you were doing and go back to watching Matlock.

smileynev said:
Who are you kidding? Half way through picking it out you'd forget what you were doing and go back to watching Matlock.
hey nev, can you roll over? one of the rides is getting kind of lame and I think it would give it new life it people rode it upside down

elpmis said:
hey nev, can you roll over? one of the rides is getting kind of lame and I think it would give it new life it people rode it upside down

You must be at least this fat to ride
<______________________________________________>

I am too tired to come up with a decent insult for you elpmis, toss me a bone please.