FYI YieldStreet Conga line for an easy $400

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,289
Steam
mattressfish

Anyone interested in doing this? You sign up, we both get $200. Then the next person signs up with your invite. This requires no monetary deposits!

YieldStreet $200 Bonus For New Member & $200 For Referrer (No deposit requirement). Let me know if you need an invite to sign up, we both will earn $200. Referral bonus limited to 20 invites.

Subject to the limitations herein, a “Qualifying New Account” is a new individual Yieldstreet account (i) opened by your Invitee using the special designated link from your invitation, (ii) that has completed all know-your-customer, confirmation of identity and two-factor authentication requirements as may be requested by Yieldstreet in its sole discretion, (iii) that has successfully linked to an external bank account and (iv) has met all of the foregoing requirements in items (i)-(iii) within 30 days of the applicable Invitee’s receipt of the invitation. Yieldstreet is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of your Invitees to meet the standards of a Qualifying New Account.

If so, PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite to get things started.