YGPM: Spam Thread

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Good to see you guys in Boston this past weekend. Hows the weight gain going? I seem to be stuck at 392, the bacon just isn't packing on the pounds anymore. Any tips?

Hay thanks, you too.

I just sailed past 413 as of last night.

Had to eat a few loaves of bread soaked in butter and deep-fried, but I did it.

Oh yeah, I don't need a drysuit any more either, as the water just beads right on me.

Hey thats fantastic buddy, glad to hear it!

I'm going to try a reverse sauna type deal. Sit in a pool of bacon grease whilst eating Big Mac's. I'm hoping the fat will enter my pours via osmosis and tack on the final few pounds.

Hmm, that could work.

Just keep the heat high enough so it expands those pores.

Also, if you could rig it so the pressure in your sauna room is slightly above one atmosphere, it could speed the process significantly.

Do you think an iron lung would work better? Push it right through?

I'm sure I can find a good used one on Craigslist.

I had french fries drizzled with truffle oil and cheese last night :drool:

:drool:

Fantastic. I had a bakers dozen Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits from McD's this morning. It was a bit of trouble getting in and out of the car but it was worth it.

Sadly I was out of gravy for them. But I'll make up for it at lunch with 6 double Whopper's with extra cheese and a large pie from Pizza Hut.

:drool:

Fantastic. I had a bakers dozen Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits from McD's this morning. It was a bit of trouble getting in and out of the car but it was worth it.

Sadly I was out of gravy for them. But I'll make up for it at lunch with 6 double Whopper's with extra cheese and a large pie from Pizza Hut.

I can give myself an indian burn and make my own gravy now++

Regarding the car, I got a sliding barn door installed on my wheelchair-van, I can just roll right into the sucker now.

It couldn't hurt, just make sure not to use petroleum based lubricant on the lung if you boost the pressure, just stick with Crisco.

I'm going to crawl to Sam's club later and get a palet of Crisco baking bars loaded onto the flatbed.

I can give myself an indian burn and make my own gravy now++

Regarding the car, I got a sliding barn door installed on my wheelchair-van, I can just roll right into the sucker now.

I think I might go with heavy-duty gullwing doors. That way when the hydraulics lift them up they can simultaneously lift me up and out and deposit me in my Lark personal transporter. That thing is a godsend I tell ya.

O yeah, how'd you make out with that call to Rain-X about them distributing your new rain-shedding product for skin?

It went well. We'll be patent pending before launch. We're currently working on the various flavors that will be offered so one can nom on their own skin in between snacks. We also think the product might make good homemade popsicle filling. Just freeze and suck!

I'm going to crawl to Sam's club later and get a palet of Crisco baking bars loaded onto the flatbed.

I think I might go with heavy-duty gullwing doors. That way when the hydraulics lift them up they can simultaneously lift me up and out and deposit me in my Lark personal transporter. That thing is a godsend I tell ya.

Just don't roll over on the highway with those.

Last time that happened the grease took out a dozen trucks laden with Tickle Me Elmo toys, lots of disappointed kids.

Oooo, good idea. You could use an overhead grapple to attach directly to your harness.

I have to use a slide-hammer to get my belt off these days.

It went well. We'll be patent pending before launch. We're currently working on the various flavors that will be offered so one can nom on their own skin in between snacks. We also think the product might make good homemade popsicle filling. Just freeze and suck!

Select markets to start? Or going straight to nationwide distro?

I think cucumber flavored Body-x would be interestingly ironic.

Just don't roll over on the highway with those.

Last time that happened the grease took out a dozen trucks laden with Tickle Me Elmo toys, lots of disappointed kids.

Oooo, good idea. You could use an overhead grapple to attach directly to your harness.

I have to use a slide-hammer to get my belt off these days.

I use an old Elmo doll on a stick to wipe myself.

I have a five point harness on at all times. I can slap at the release with my paw to get out of it. Very handy.