Yet another BF2 thread :fly

smileynev said:
Yessir. I just joined the first open low ping ranked server that I could find.

The helicoptor shot you complimented me on the shot for had killed me 10 seconds before it registered that I killed both of them BTW :fly:

Coqui said:
I guess this answers my question. I was about to ask if you had some kind of friends list to join whatever server they are on, but I guess it just happened by pure coincidence.
That can be done with ASE. Now that it works with BF2, I guess I can renew my membership.

So I was playing on Mashtuur City last night and this group of guys were flying around in the Black Hawk shredding people with the MGs and capping points, and were doing quite well at it UNTIL I got a lucky shot in. I was playing as Assault and as they flew in low enough (with the two guys in back dangling their legs over the side) I fired the M203 into the back, hit the ceiling of the chopper, and killed everyone but the pilot. IWFG.

KNYTE said:
So I was playing on Mashtuur City last night and this group of guys were flying around in the Black Hawk shredding people with the MGs and capping points, and were doing quite well at it UNTIL I got a lucky shot in. I was playing as Assault and as they flew in low enough (with the two guys in back dangling their legs over the side) I fired the M203 into the back, hit the ceiling of the chopper, and killed everyone but the pilot. IWFG.

:cool: Always fun to pick the people off before attemtping to destroy the vehicle ;)

(I did that to a fully loaded chopper with a sniper rifle :cool: - except destroy the chopper of course)

KNYTE said:
wtf, how does that work?

fly said:
They did it in Desert Combat. It made for some hellacious battles. :drool:

I'm actually for this since for the first time it will push teamwork into the forefront. Right now the game is teamwork oriented with no real use of it. You have a 10-20 people on one team who all run around by themselves shooting everything that moves. It's pretty gay. There's no cohesive system.

If you're forced to attack and seize one cp at a time, it may alleviate that. Probably not, but it may. :fly: