Yet another BF2 thread :fly

Downloaded/installed.

CONTENT: Has anyone else ever taken down not one, not two, but THREE attack Helos with C4 packages in one game?? AM I RITE?

KNYTE said:
Downloaded/installed.

CONTENT: Has anyone else ever taken down not one, not two, but THREE attack Helos with C4 packages in one game?? AM I RITE?
LOL...I'll have to invest in some c4 this weekend.

Sarah got her copy of Harry Potter this morning...so tha'ts what she's doing all weekend...me...i'll be tuning in my BF2 skills! anyone wanna play?!?!? I'm talking all day...the only other thing i have to do is eat, drink, and potty...Come join in the fun!!! :tard: :tard: :tard:

Uhhhh....so i downloaded the patch and during install saw this

WTbF2.jpg

Then when it finished it said the same thing about 1.01 has been installed successfully. i haven't yet started the game cuz i'm waiting for a QuickPar operation to finish on my computer and have anohter 12 minutes of processing time...so i figured i'd add some words to the post database. :cool:

heh heh....and i just set all my grafix options in game back to default..so i'll see how that is.

btw, I'm really avoiding downloading and installing xfire, but it would probably be a good idea so that we can find each other in games...

fly said:
btw, I'm really avoiding downloading and installing xfire, but it would probably be a good idea so that we can find each other in games...

Xfire isn't that bad.

KNYTE said:
Downloaded/installed.

Sadly no. However recently, I did just take out 5 vehicles with 5 rockets for a total of 20 kills :fly:

Looks like I was on cleanup duty for that. (smileynev was present for that)

Coqui said:
Sadly no. However recently, I did just take out 5 vehicles with 5 rockets for a total of 20 kills :fly:

you played with nev?

i have a friend who might want to play with you guys, would that be possible?

fly said:
you played with nev?

Yeah it wasn't even our server, I saw the name but no UF tag, then all of a sudden he yells out COCKWEE and I was like, yep that's him. We teamed up and did allright. Wasn't my best performance :(

Coqui said:

I only saw the one kill, but it was fricken awesome. Coqui can be my wingman anytime....:fly:

Coqui said:
Yeah it wasn't even our server, I saw the name but no UF tag, then all of a sudden he yells out COCKWEE and I was like, yep that's him. We teamed up and did allright. Wasn't my best performance :(

Yeah, I saw his name popup and was like, WTF. We played for awhile but the wife came home and kicked me off.

smileynev said:
Yeah, I saw his name popup and was like, WTF. We played for awhile but the wife came home and kicked me off.

I guess this answers my question. I was about to ask if you had some kind of friends list to join whatever server they are on, but I guess it just happened by pure coincidence.

Coqui said:
I guess this answers my question. I was about to ask if you had some kind of friends list to join whatever server they are on, but I guess it just happened by pure coincidence.

Yessir. I just joined the first open low ping ranked server that I could find.