yes, there is a god

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just cruised downstairs to get lunch and noticed something new on the menu at wendy's...it's called "the baconator"...double cheeseburger with 6 strips of bacon!!!
I think I came a little upon seeing that :drool:
eating it now :)

in a few mins I'm going to wash it down with a smoke for dessert:p

there was supposed to be subtext saying "and his name is dave thomas" but it didn't get in the title for some reason :confused:
dave must be lonely up there.

sounds like a tasty burger though. i've alwayd been a fan of the big bacon classic, but there isn't a wendy's near where i live or work.

I think I've seen that, actually. Mrs Burger and I are both still pissed that they took the 5-alarm burger off their menu. We finally tried it, it was awesome, and then was gone the next time we went.

yeah, that was good...you can't go wrong with a burger smothered in jalapenos :drool:

I typically try to stay away from eating this shitty but I allow it once in a while...think this is my first burger in a good 3-4 weeks

when my mother got her master's degree i was at the graduation. i was excited to see that dave thomas was receiving an honorary degree that day. unfortunately it was a different dave thomas.

and all bacon is awesome if it meets a couple criteria:
1) not too fatty
2) not cooked too long (whoever invented the notion that bacon should be crispy should be shot)
3) it's not beef bacon. beef bacon is a sham.

Last edited: