YES MOTHERFATHER, I CAN

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
Cruising northward on 301 to towards home, my wife and I rubbed our full bellys after consuming mass quantities at that avant garde eatery Ruby Tuesdays (Located in beautiful Waldorf, MD. Where the men are men and the women are too.) As we apporached a traffic light, we started to smell something horrid. At first I thought my mother-in-law was somewhere nearby, but they keep her locked up tight. I glance to my right and I notice a truck with a livestock carrier filled with pigs or it could've been a beat up with a bunch a fat people heading towards the Old Country Buffet.
The stench was horrible. From the car next to us we heard a woman's voice say, "Can you smell that?"
An even louder male voice replied, "YES MOTHERFUCKER I CAN!"
My wife and I proceed to laugh. As we laugh we also suck more of the pig stench. Thankfully the light turns green and I put as much distance between us and the pig carrier as I can. And to this day whenever my wife asks me to do something I reply,"YES MOTHERFUCKER I CAN!"

I know the story sucks but I was bored. :p

You know you're a hick when you can tell the difference between cow poo and pig poo by the smell.

Why does poo stink anyway?

zengirl said:
You know you're a hick when you can tell the difference between cow poo and pig poo by the smell.

Why does poo stink anyway?

I don't know, check google image search.

and yes, I can distinguish many types of poop by the smell.

fly said:
Why do I have no doubts that you are a discriminating poop smeller? :fly:

I grew up in the country, I've wiped more shit off my boots than...something that's really alot

BigDov said:
out of all the various poo stinks nearby, the chicken poo is the worst

You've obviously never smelled Kojaxxor's litterbox then :fly:

What's funny is that Jaxxor and Kojaxxor have this "I love to hate you" relationship, but anyone can see that they are two poos in a pot :heart: