Yeah, the Dr's office just called...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
To confirm my appointment tomorrow at 1:30. Thats when I get my ultrasound, and we are suppose to find out if peanut is a boy or girl. :D

crazymike said:
Why not make it a surprise?

We agreed we would rather know ahead of time to make it easier to prepare. My cousin who is also pregnant just found out the other day she is having a boy. A friend who got pregnant around the same time I did is also having a boy. So our kid is either going to be the third musketeer or the lonely girl.

HifiGirly said:
We agreed we would rather know ahead of time to make it easier to prepare. My cousin who is also pregnant just found out the other day she is having a boy. A friend who got pregnant around the same time I did is also having a boy. So our kid is either going to be the third musketeer or the lonely girl.

We didn't find out with the first one (girl), but we did with the other 2. Girls as well.

Yes, my life is a pure and living hell.

:(

What if the doctor was wrong though?

Then you will have a bunch of pink snot catchers for your boy and he will turn out gay.

Also, can they tell the race of the baby while inside? I was just thinking they could warn you if the baby is going to come out mexican or black or another race than your boyfriend, you could start packing the bags now.

Imagine my dads surprise when I came out looking like the post man... what a coincidence!!!

crazymike said:

Then you will have a bunch of pink snot catchers for your boy and he will turn out gay.

Also, can they tell the race of the baby while inside? I was just thinking they could warn you if the baby is going to come out mexican or black or another race than your boyfriend, you could start packing the bags now.

Imagine my dads surprise when I came out looking like the post man... what a coincidence!!!

I've heard of them being wrong once in a while, but it's pretty hard to NOT see the difference between male and female genitalia :)

HifiGirly said:

I liked the idea of knowing ahead of time, but the first time around the ultrasound was too early, the second time one wasn't done at all. It wasn't until the third time that I knew before birth what it was going to be. I absolutely refused to tell anyone else, and drove just about everyone around me crazy with curiosity :fly:

crazymike said:

First off there is no way it's not Hydro's child.

Secondly, we are still doing the nursery in neutral colors, the walls are yellow and the theme is going to be animals. This is a night light we are going to use in the room.
IMG_0674.jpg

crazymike said:

i was not in the area at the time.

:shifty:

crazymike said:

Pics of you and postman for proof?

April23 said:
Pics of you and postman for proof?

The post man hung himself when I turned 12. He said he didn't "like where I was heading". Who knows what that means.