Yeah, the Dr's office just called...

BigDov said:
:confused: The doctor didn't push and prod a little bit to get the little'un to move?? Dang!! :(

Oh they pushed and they proded. They also had me roll over on both sides trying to get the baby to move, nothing worked. The ultra sound lasts usually for 10 minutes mine went on for 20 and they still couldn't get most of the pictures they needed.

HifiGirly said:
Oh they pushed and they proded. They also had me roll over on both sides trying to get the baby to move, nothing worked. The ultra sound lasts usually for 10 minutes mine went on for 20 and they still couldn't get most of the pictures they needed.

Awww, that's too bad! You going to go back and find out, or just keep it a surprise now?? With our first one, we didn't find out until she was born........ which was odd, because the dipshit doctor (NOT my wife's normal doctor) that performed the c-section pulled her out and said "Oh it's a boy!!" :tard: The nurse brought her up to me and said "You have a beautiful girl" and then they all started singing happy birthday to her :) It was one of a few moments in my life I'll never EVER forget.

arg. stupid baby threads make me think about babies. NO NO NO!!...

p.s. congrats! and think of some gender neutral names. :)

We haven't really thought of many names yet, we like Cole for a boy though.

We are going back in 10 weeks to get a second ultra sound and it will be one of those cool 3-D ones.

HifiGirly said:
good. :p

it's supposed to be a suprise anyway.

HifiGirly said:

We haven't really thought of many names yet, we like Cole for a boy though.

We are going back in 10 weeks to get a second ultra sound and it will be one of those cool 3-D ones.

i really like cole too. 3-d ultra sounds are so cool. you should post the pics.

crazymike said:
What if the doctor was wrong though?

Then you will have a bunch of pink snot catchers for your boy and he will turn out gay.

Also, can they tell the race of the baby while inside? I was just thinking they could warn you if the baby is going to come out mexican or black or another race than your boyfriend, you could start packing the bags now.

Imagine my dads surprise when I came out looking like the post man... what a coincidence!!!

I'm 100% Puerto Rican. However, if I have a child, he/she could end up looking, black, Native American, white, or Asian. And that's just throwing in my side of the genes

Coqui said:
I'm 100% Puerto Rican. However, if I have a child, he/she could end up looking, black, Native American, white, or Asian. And that's just throwing in my side of the genes

Lol, that would be kind of funny.