Yeah...so...

:( :( :( :( :( :(

i want to be really mean and make you feel bad about not coming, and i want to tell you how much i'm disappointed, but i won't. i'll say congratulations to the new job. i know you've been wanting to work for a while.

sometimes life gets in the way, but don't let it happen again, or i'll come kick your ass with my boots on. you won't even like it.

shawndavid said:
note to self: do not hire april she is not a team player

They are having a meeting about her as we speak.

officeape.jpg

did you say that you had a vacation planned upon acceptance? most of the time, they will work with you. Especially since its your 92 year old grandmother's last family reunion. All they could have said is no. :iono:

o well, you will be missed severely.

fly said:
did you say that you had a vacation planned upon acceptance? most of the time, they will work with you. Especially since its your 92 year old grandmother's last family reunion. All they could have said is no. :iono:

o well, you will be missed severely.

That's how I got the time off to come to the Savannah meat. When I was hired I told them we had a family wedding to go to which the reservations had already been made for. They were fine with that since I was upfront about it.

Not that any of this is a suprise, but I would like to add that ya'll suck. You were the reason this Meat got started. But good luck on the new job n'stuff. Hope your knee gets all fixed up and doesn't give you any more grief.

At least when meats are planned around Knyte's and My vacation, we actually show.

That'll teach you guys not to plan meats without us.

Thorn Bird said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i want to be a real bitch and make you feel like shit about not coming, and i want to tell you how much you suck, but i won't stop there. i'll say fuck you and your new job. i know you've been dreading to work for a while you lazy canuck.

sometimes life gets in the way, but don't make promises to people you don't plan to keep you sorry excuse for a wannabe american. I'll come kick you and your sorry excuse for a husband. faggot.

fixt