yeah, it's been a rough day already

F33nX said:
well, i'm tired as hell this morning, no amount of caffeine seems to touch my sleepiness. i'm analyzing a security cross reference with a bunch of accounts on it, and i'm goin through and hilighting ones with specific qualities that i'm looking for. i picked the hilighter up for a sec, wrong end up, with my hand propping my chin up (due to tiredness)and i suddenly sneezed, leaving a bright streak down one side of my face.

serios replies only! i'm fucking brightly crying here!

"brightly crying* I love it! :lol:

fcryinghere.jpg

I cannot resist the opportunity to post Calvin and Hobbes :D

Good luck, I hope something works for you, that is a pretty crappy way to have to start your day :heart:

thrawn said:
alcohol and acetone are both are used in acne medicine, its a good idea
not in those concentrations.... and BE CAREFUL OF YOUR EYES

shockthemonkey said:
bhahahahahaha dude be nice, f33nx is my woman! :shifty:
Every female is "your woman"

try using alcohol pads or astringent. It'll come off.

Lynnakitty said:
Every female is "your woman"

try using alcohol pads or astringent. It'll come off.
well duh, straight playa! :D :shifty: :heart: u lynna :)

yeah just be careful.....

oookay, problem mostly resolved. with the careful application of a shout wipe to the face, as well as a layer of foundation to my cheek, you can barely tell it's there. omg it was so smudged too. my entire office was laughing at me, at least i provided some entertainment this morning:p

F33nX said:
oookay, problem mostly resolved. with the careful application of a shout wipe to the face, as well as a layer of foundation to my cheek, you can barely tell it's there. omg it was so smudged too. my entire office was laughing at me, at least i provided some entertainment this morning:p
:lol: that's funny..... sorry it happened kiddo.... too bad you don't have pics!

:heart:

Lynnakitty said:
:p Players suck.
aw baby, why you gotta be like that... you know you're the only girl fo' me, baby.... damn, them otha girls, shit they meant nuffin

shockthemonkey said:
aw baby, why you gotta be like that... you know you're the only girl fo' me, baby.... damn, them otha girls, shit they meant nuffin
:lol: You sound like some dude I knew in Jr. High.