Tampa Yeah, I'm never going "back to school"

Yeah, the fact they felt it necessary to use the "NIA" name in every reference was a bit annoying.

And if you ain't rollin' a Lambo sittin' on twankies times 6 you ain't ballin', son.

that and the whole scare mongering bit they're pulling. why go to college when in a few years you'll be fighting roving bands of mercenaries trying to steal your silver and gold stockpiles?

that and the whole scare mongering bit they're pulling. why go to college when in a few years you'll be fighting roving bands of mercenaries trying to steal your silver and gold stockpiles?

I'd put up a sign that said "COME AT ME BRO"

School is a waste if you major in something useless that will not pay off in the end. If you choose wisely then it is 100% worth it. If anything it separates you from all the douches who don't have the piece of paper.

What about gold? It's lonely.

the funny thing is that people who are up in arms about buying as much gold and silver as they can refuse to accept the fact that those commodities are only increasing in value because of the same speculation hype as any other. the precious metal bubble is just as likely to burst as any other but these people are convinced that if society crumbles people will trade their shiny rocks for food and medical care

the funny thing is that people who are up in arms about buying as much gold and silver as they can refuse to accept the fact that those commodities are only increasing in value because of the same speculation hype as any other. the precious metal bubble is just as likely to burst as any other but these people are convinced that if society crumbles people will trade their shiny rocks for food and medical care

At that point the only shiny metal that will matter is brass.

We used to have a two tier system in the UK which seemed to work well but I think this whole 'every child needs a gold star and is special in their own way' kind of ruined it. Basically we had polytechnic colleges where all the daft subjects like sociology and how to paint your nails red with polka dots were and actual universities where proper subjects are taught (look at me being a subject snob!). Anyway they decided to just call them all universities so everyone felt good about themselves. Now people with a lower IQ than an Alsatian can get a degree.

Anyway with my own university experience I have no loans, no debt (as it's a distance learning degree) and I get given all my books within the price. I'd say my degree was 50% for the paper and 50% for my personal interest (English Lit plus I might do a semester of religion). I'd recommend way more people to do it this way if they can fit it in.