Yay!

Pandora said:
JJ why did you send their container to Taipei??? :eek:

Hey unless it was full of Kraft Liner Board, Satruating Kraft, Synthetic Paper or Wastepaper I didn't do it. Although we did recently have a customer who tried to declare a container of used video/audio tape as waste paper :tard:

Damn I wish I had the story about the container full of BMWs, electronic equip and such that was declared as Scrap and the Gov who decided to MAKE it scrap :p

JJ Lady said:
Are we talking like rubber maid storage container or 20' or 40' shipping container?
Since it appears to contain the data for all Time Warner employees, I think it might be kinda large. :iono:

On second thought, all the data about us could probably fit on a CD.

fly said:
Since it appears to contain the data for all Time Warner employees, I think it might be kinda large. :iono:

On second thought, all the data about us could probably fit on a CD.

Its all of the data on all of the employees? Damn that sucks. But seriously where would they have been shipping it?

Did it happen in the south?

Two rednecks are walking along the side of a dirt road, coming back from an unsuccessful fishing trip at the local watering hole.

"Hey cletus, check this out"

"What Jethro!...Hey, whats that there box thingie?"

"I dunno, lets bash it with a rock and see what happens"

"alright!"

Bang!Bang!Crack!

"Wow Jethro, what are those?"

"I think they're some of them there Video tapes that pa keeps in that box in his closet."

"Oh yeah, the ones with the ladies on em?"

"I think so, lets bring em home and put them in that VCR thingie ma got at Walmart the other day"