yay. i've got a thousand emails from fags

Oh when you refresh it sends an email?

You know there is a plugin you can get to refresh a page every 5 seconds?

:shifty:

Hey at the bottom of the error page it explicitly stated to hit the F5 button a thousand times.

bananiac yellow said:
uumm.. you were right next to him.. you couldnt just wait until he said, "OK back to spamming"?

He was at school when it went down, I had nothing better to do but double click the mouse.

o_O

bananiac yellow said:
uumm.. you were right next to him.. you couldnt just wait until he said, "OK back to spamming"?

This is how I picture the setup at Fly & Ape's: Side by side matching PC's with matching desk & chairs, just close enough to each other to where they can touch feet. I bet they IM each other too... :fly:

Am I close?

Candy said:
This is how I picture the setup at Fly & Ape's: Side by side matching PC's with matching desk & chairs, just close enough to each other to where they can touch feet. I bet they IM each other too... :fly:

Am I close?
You are freaking dead on. That's scary, are we that predictable?

Candy said:

Am I close?

Have you been there? 'Cause thats EXACTLY how it's set up. :fly:

edit: beaten by fricken April.

Candy said:

Am I close?

This is how I am picturing the other happy couples on UF too.

Am I close?

I've only emailed you once about the forum being down, and that was more because I wanted to annoy you than anything else. :fly:

KNYTE said:
I've only emailed you once about the forum being down, and that was more because I wanted to annoy you than anything else. :fly:

I think he meant the email that gets dispatched everytime you try to access the site.