yay, I'm older

long tall smiley said:
oh my. Do you understand how she feels about it, though? Are her fears completely irrational?

I understand how she feels, yes...she has however convicted me despite having done nothing wrong though

why_ask_why said:
I understand how she feels, yes...she has however convicted me despite having done nothing wrong though
If you did nothing wrong and she has no false proof that you did, either from her friend or from some other source, then I would think things would blow over. When they do, she'll owe you big time for doing this on your birthday.

If her friend is saying that you did something when you didn't, then its a matter of her choosing to believe either you or her. If this were a movie, she would listen to her friend and end your relationship. Then, after a passing of time, her friend would do something to make her believe that she was lying all along, and she will come running back to you. By then, though, you will have hooked up with a supermodel in a emotionless, purely sexual relationship. After thinking it over you will choose your girlfriend and elope together to Guatemala.

long tall smiley said:
If you did nothing wrong and she has no false proof that you did, either from her friend or from some other source, then I would think things would blow over. When they do, she'll owe you big time for doing this on your birthday.

If her friend is saying that you did something when you didn't, then its a matter of her choosing to believe either you or her. If this were a movie, she would listen to her friend and end your relationship. Then, after a passing of time, her friend would do something to make her believe that she was lying all along, and she will come running back to you. By then, though, you will have hooked up with a supermodel in a emotionless, purely sexual relationship. After thinking it over you will choose your girlfriend and elope together to Guatemala.

thanks for the chuckle, I needed that:)
the problem is she thinks we're BOTH lying to coverup and hide things from her :(

why_ask_why said:
thanks for the chuckle, I needed that:)
the problem is she thinks we're BOTH lying to coverup and hide things from her :(
Tell her to ask you any personal questions related to her friend's body. If she asks you about a certain mole or scar, tell her there wasn't one there or something. That outa quell her fears.

PinkysAvenger said:
:lol:

most of those are terrible.

except for those flash games with whats her name, with tokes of hazzard and sex-files? you played those?

Yes. They are.

And what? Which ones? Who?

dude, that sucks :heart:

I hope she can come to an understanding, if not, best of luck to you. Sorry that shit like this has to overshadow your birthday.

long tall smiley said:
I thought you couldn't go home?

yeah, I'm not supposed to but my boss's boss called me @4pm to wish me happy bday and to go home for the day:) my boss is on vacation and my boss's boss actually said his blackberry went off at midnight warning him it was my bday...in case you couldn't tell I've been :chikken: since then:D

generalcliche said:
dude, that sucks :heart:

I hope she can come to an understanding, if not, best of luck to you. Sorry that shit like this has to overshadow your birthday.

I wouldn't have a bday for the rest of my life if I could skip this shit :josegarcias:

long tall smiley said:
Tell her to ask you any personal questions related to her friend's body. If she asks you about a certain mole or scar, tell her there wasn't one there or something. That outa quell her fears.

That doesn't work. No relationship needs games like this... wtf.