WTF Yay, I passed my VMWare certification today.

Tonight we shall celebrate with this girly beer!

voodoo-doughnut-pretzel--23615-741z.jpg

Good gravy no. I wouldn't wish this beer on anyone.

Some of their beers are decent. My problem with them is how they treat their employees (high turnover rate) and some what, their gimmicky beers.
Many companies have a high turnover rate. :hs:

Yes, their beers are gimmicky... I kinda think Dogfish is the same way at times.

Many companies have a high turnover rate. :hs:

Yes, their beers are gimmicky... I kinda think Dogfish is the same way at times.

To me Dogfish is more experimental, like their line of dead civilization brews. Where as Rouge is gimmicky with their Bacon Doughnut brew and the beer that they make with yeast found in one of the owners beard. :barf:

To me Dogfish is more experimental, like their line of dead civilization brews. Where as Rouge is gimmicky with their Bacon Doughnut brew and the beer that they make with yeast found in one of the owners beard. :barf:

At least the yeast didn't come from his wife's vag.

The beard thing is just marketing. It's no different than the yeast residing on the monitor you're looking at as you read this post. Not gross at all. And if you like Belgian beers...

Ugh. The wifi went down and Zac isn't here to snap his fingers. The Internet works, but I can't sit on the couch working.

#1stworldproblems

I've pulled the plug on all routers and plugged them back in.... Nada.

I used to know this stuff, but having Zac around has made me lazy.

Ugh. The wifi went down and Zac isn't here to snap his fingers. The Internet works, but I can't sit on the couch working.

#1stworldproblems

did you try unplugging, restarting your house, checking the ph of the hot tub,waiting 15 minutes, and then plugging everything back in?

#1stworldproblems

login to the router and fiddle with the settings DER