Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,119
Wanted this one for about a year, ever since I saw it. :D

whore9rz.jpg

This one was just going cheap so I grabbed it because I <3 sonic youth.

sonicyouth5bk.jpg

Seeing as I post pic threads with no content all the time, can I be resident attn whore?

Last edited:
Baron Von Awesome said:
Dig the Sonic Youth shirt. I need to restock on band shirts, last summer's bunch is looking pretty shitty now.

Yeah I've got about 7 or so, they don't look too grubby cos my mom washes them and loses them for a few months at a time, so some don't get much wear.

Haven't you outgrown band shirts by now old man?

Nemo said:
Yeah I've got about 7 or so, they don't look too grubby cos my mom washes them and loses them for a few months at a time, so some don't get much wear.

Haven't you outgrown band shirts by now old man?

Mine get too much wear in the summer and fade out fast. Plus if I go to a show they get ripped or get beer or puke on them.

The fuck? :mad: I'll be wearing a band shirt in the old age home.

Baron Von Awesome said:
Mine get too much wear in the summer and fade out fast. Plus if I go to a show they get ripped or get beer or puke on them.

The fuck? :mad: I'll be wearing a band shirt in the old age home.

I didn't think you went to many shows though. My trousers get ripped to hell at shows, its pretty bad. I'll be in your neck of the woods next year I suspect so I'll go to a show and see what happens. :D

Hey now that I can imagine, it's not too far off afterall. :fly:

BigDov said:
Nothing's the matter really. I guess if there was really something the matter it would be that you don't realize, it just doesn't matter.
I don't see that as a problem. Want to tell mommy about it?