*yawn*

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
slow ass day at work...stuck here til 6 with pretty much 0 to do...anyone have any suggestions for trouble I can dig up?
any good online games?

Nemo said:
I read all of crimelibrary when I was liek 11. :p
Yeah, they've apprehended the BTK killer this month though so that one is really interesting

Nemo said:
Fair enough. I found them very boring after a while, I've got enough books on that sorta thing anyway.
That one is particularly crazy because the guy has been around for 31 years, and all the while he's been sending letters to the authorities and they haven't been able to find him. Turns out he's a married father of 2 and an active member of his local church, in fact, he wrote many of his letters from the church computer, it's how they found him.

gg church

:lol:

why_ask_why said:
we have armed security and I'm sure 99% of them would shoot me on sight for wielding that thing around the building

Even more fun for the rest of us.

zengirl said:
That one is particularly crazy because the guy has been around for 31 years, and all the while he's been sending letters to the authorities and they haven't been able to find him. Turns out he's a married father of 2 and an active member of his local church, in fact, he wrote many of his letters from the church computer, it's how they found him.

gg church

:lol:

I've got to catch up on that........ that's one of the more interesting crime stories. To me anway.