Thread Yard stuff

Or theory #2...

- he gave the only positive review I've ever heard of a flowbee,
- he hacked up his hand on a blade (flowbee blade? trying out a new sharper blade, perhaps?)
- he's constantly on plane trips (infomercial producers?)
- he's posted various carpentry projects (flowbee page says it was invented by a carpenter)
- DOMON INVENTED THE FLOWBEE

:lol: but only if i can be the dude with the awesome moustache in the picture, ok?

im not 5ive you fgt, i do just fine with women. Now you werent wrong in saying that im too domon though, you just got the definition wrong. It has to do with being a cheapass, im not paying 45 bucks for something i can for free in my bathroom and shave my balls at the same time. I cant shave my balls at a hair salon, now can i!

serios problems if you can touch up your nuts with a flowbee :lol:

serios problems if you can touch up your nuts with a flowbee :lol:
I've never held a flowbee in my hand, but I'm assuming that they've put a screen, air bypass or some other safety feature in there that prevents soft skin surfaces from being sucked in (eg, one's scrotum). Not needed if people only used them on hard skin like their heads, but put in there for liability because they figured someone would use it down there... like domon.

(Kudos for admitting on the internet that you take a vacuum cleaner to your balls on the internet, by the way. Additionally, fuck you for the mental picture.)

They need to put that shit in the informercial. "Lesser devices don't feature the Scrote Screen / Roast Beef Guard (tm) on the new Flowbee Model X3. Because we believe that hairstyle shouldn't end below the neck."

I've never held a flowbee in my hand, but I'm assuming that they've put a screen, air bypass or some other safety feature in there that prevents soft skin surfaces from being sucked in (eg, one's scrotum). Not needed if people only used them on hard skin like their heads, but put in there for liability because they figured someone would use it down there... like domon.

(Kudos for admitting on the internet that you take a vacuum cleaner to your balls on the internet, by the way. Additionally, fuck you for the mental picture.)

They need to put that shit in the informercial. "Lesser devices don't feature the Scrote Screen / Roast Beef Guard (tm) on the new Flowbee Model X3. Because we believe that hairstyle shouldn't end below the neck."

:fly:

haha, i dont actually do that. I cant imagine the horror of applying suction that that region, when on the other end of that suction, there are rapidly rotating blades.

dude, they dont. The blades are right there. Theres no screen

im not 5ive you fgt, i do just fine with women. Now you werent wrong in saying that im too domon though, you just got the definition wrong. It has to do with being a cheapass, im not paying 45 bucks for something i can for free in my bathroom and shave my balls at the same time. I cant shave my balls at a hair salon, now can i!
You're not too domon you fuckass, if you were as domon as you proclaim you'd already be going to a local barbershop and getting a real haircut from a man, and happily paying under $20 for a first class haircut from someone qualified. Some can even kick your ass in a game of chess at the same time.

Now stop being a poser and live up to your full domon potential. Give that flowbee to ape so she can trim her bush and step up in life.

http://artofmanliness.com/category/dress-grooming/hair/

Do it. :fly:

Edit: a real barber could shave your balls with a strait razor.

Can I use a Flowbee on LONG hair???
:fly: :fly:
I hate salons!! My hair is soo long. I at least want to thin it out.

I have a 4 inch long scar on the back of my head which I prefer to keep well hidden, otherwise I'd have given the shaved head a try by now.

Shave the hair around the scar only, leaving a landing strip on the back of your head

Shaved head is the way to go. Easy and low maintenance. I shave about once a week. Maybe twice a month in winter.

Shave the hair around the scar only, leaving a landing strip on the back of your head

considering someone one said that my scar is kind of reminiscent of a vagina, this has bad idea written all over it.