Thread Yard stuff

BTW, according to Consumer Reports the Stihl FS 45 is their top rated string trimmer.

CR's Take
This curved-shaft Stihl is relatively light (10.3 pounds) and easy to handle, yet was superb at regular trimming and edging along with tall grass. Controls also proved easy to use. And like most trimmers, this one has two trimming lines.
Highs
•Trimmed cleanly in a single pass.
•Edged quickly leaving a smooth, clean edge.
•Cut down tall grass and weeds aggressively.
•Easy to handle and control.
•Includes features that makes trimming more convenient.
•Has a clutch which stops the cutting head from spinning while the engine is idling.
•Has two cutting strings for faster, more aggressive cutting.
LowsNo significant lows.
Detailed test results
TRIMMING: Very fast, with aggressive cutting.
EDGING: Very fast, aggressive cutting with good control.
TALL GRASS & WEEDS: Very fast, with aggressive cutting.

I love Stihl, but I am a little poor. What is the price?

Also I think I really want the ability to swap attachments.

According to them, its about $150. I've found that their aprox prices are usually kinda high. The next cheapest is the Craftsman 79102. It's $100 and #9 on their list.

Phoenix isn't as bad as everyone says. It's actually a very nice looking city for the most part. Tucson on the other hand is crappy desert.

BTW, according to Consumer Reports the Stihl FS 45 is their top rated string trimmer.

I believe that's the one we have, I love it. Works well for me... Not so well for Scott. Carp I should post his video on trying to make it work.

Looking for it now.

I don't know. When I clicked play I saw the most boring fucking video I have ever seen. Was that supposed to happen?

since when is consumer reports worth a damn about anything
seriously...

•Has a clutch which stops the cutting head from spinning while the engine is idling.
•Has two cutting strings for faster, more aggressive cutting.

thats like bragging a car has wheels and a seat.