Yard Sale Goodness

awesome :lol:

spange.jpg.gif
spange.jpg.gif

spange.jpg.gif

why isn't this a forum smilie? :(

I wish I could see people's faces when they scroll down. hahhaha. sometimes I do things just to make myself laugh.

speaking of which...

some teenage girls bought some stuff and I pointed to the FREE box. I pulled out a Color Me Bad tape (Thorn's) and said, "we have a Color Me Bad tape.." They responded with blank stares and "who's that?" I pretty much forced the tape on them. hahaha. They prolly listened to it and cried. hahahah

Color me Badd. That brings back memories.

Circa 1988, family trip to St. Louis. My grandfather is driveing. We finally get into civilization and theres more channels to listen to than Country and Bluegrass. I successfully find a top 40 station and 10 minutes into it That song comes on. Right into the second verse he cuts the radio off and we dont listen to it until we are leaving a week later and deep into the bluegrass area. Oh, to make it make more sense, my grandfather was a preacher.

similar happened during family trips to Arizona (George Michael 'I want your Sex') and Orlando (Laid Back 'White Horse' 12' version includeing the "Ride the Bitch" part)

To the Tick Tock Ya Don't Stop, To the Tick Tock Ya Don't Stop

Come inside take off your coat,
I'll make you feel at home
Now let's pour a glass of wine
cause now we're all alone,
I've been waiting all night
so just let me hold you close to me
Cause I've been dying for you girl
to make love to me

I had that tape too.

we made a couple hundred bucks the other day. Big combined yard sale with the wifes cousins. total was over $600 for everything sold, and that was with a piss pore turnout.