Ontopic Yanny vs Laurel

You're a nurse, so you understand science... so the logical part of your brain is telling you that this is all a load of BS, right? Nothing more than the placebo effect.
Nothing wrong with placebo when medications and panic attacks are not good for a growing fetus.

plus there is energy in everything, look how crystals form, electrons move...

We are stardust
We are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we've got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

So ya, slightly wacky :)

You're a nurse, so you understand science... so the logical part of your brain is telling you that this is all a load of BS, right? Nothing more than the placebo effect.
It's like you've never met any nurses....

There's a lotta crazies out there

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Ledboots
We had this convo the other day here. We know quite a few nurses and they're all fucking crazy. Of course, this includes @Ledboots too...
There are too many analogues between the careers a of nursing and stripping in terms of personality

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
[GIPHY="nurses be crazy"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT5LMw2xmmIVVrCCME/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Am I the only one who think @Mustard Dispenser is going to look exactly like Jasper in a few more years?

tumblr_m05r1nlPE61qlapdpo1_250.gif

There are too many analogues between the careers a of nursing and stripping in terms of personality

Hahaha I do know 2 ex-stripper nurses (that admit it anyway). Most of the nurses I know would have to work the Large and In Charge clubs.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel