Ontopic Yanny vs Laurel

for example, why no one had been able to answer why myspace turned us all into loosely moraled sluts, and that whoreishness wasn't re-created until Tinder came about.

Oh well hmm I learn very interesting stuff on UF! I won't ask why because I'm assuming it's for pelvic floor therapy, but it's probably some sex thing I'm unaware of :D
Ya pelvic floor therapy!. They use pessaries in old ladies with prolapsing organs. The pessaries look like those pretty eggs but are not as colorful.

I cannot imagine hanging out with that thing inside lol

Ya pelvic floor therapy!. They use pessaries in old ladies with prolapsing organs. The pessaries look like those pretty eggs but are not as colorful.

I cannot imagine hanging out with that thing inside lol
My friend gets the pelvic floor therapy and it is horrible. They go in the vag and butthole and massage and pull in ways that people would pay to have stop.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
ConsciousBadGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Of course I already knew this about jasper because CRYSTALS!!

I give hippie pregnant moms moon stones, and newborns amber :) lalalalalala crazy and unsciencey lalalala
You're a nurse, so you understand science... so the logical part of your brain is telling you that this is all a load of BS, right? Nothing more than the placebo effect.

My friend gets the pelvic floor therapy and it is horrible. They go in the vag and butthole and massage and pull in ways that people would pay to have stop.
Oh god that sounds horrific! So glad I recommend it to people lolol

• Gravy
Reactions: fly