Yaaay shopping!!! Estrogen thread, testostosterone beware!

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
I decided to treat myself and acted upon one of the MANY emails I get every week from Spiegel... AND they were having a sale, so that's all the better!

3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, 2 dresses and an entire outfit including jacket, skirt, purse and shoes for 2 weddings I have to attend this summer...

Yay Spiegel!!

Shoes:

blackshoe.JPG

greenshoe.JPG

Dresses:

dress1.JPG

dress2.JPG

Shirt:

shirt1.JPG

I got 2 pairs of these, one in cement and the other in summer sage:

2pairpants.JPG

cute black capris:

pants2.JPG

and I kinda really splurged a lot on this outfit, but I thought it was just too cute to pass up, so I bought the whole ensemble...

pinkwedding.JPG

I figure I'll be wearing it to two different weddings, and I can also wear it to work, besides, it's nice to have a pretty summer dress up outfit on hand.

I just feel so co-ordinated!!

edit: TESTOSTERONE

:tard:

Bubbles said:
OMGOMGOMG..........that suit dress thingy is UBER cute!
It was totally all on sale too... the skirt was only $19 (down from $34) and the jacket was only $39 (down from $64) and the shoes were only actually $19 (down from $29)...

and I paid extra for 2 day shipping, I hate waiting. :fly:

zengirl said:
It was totally all on sale too... the skirt was only $19 (down from $34) and the jacket was only $39 (down from $64) and the shoes were only actually $19 (down from $29)...

and I paid extra for 2 day shipping, I hate waiting. :fly:

I am a shoe junkie. I NEED THOSE PINK PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Desslock said:
I think my testicles shrank just from reading this thread.
Or it could be old age. :(
testesosteroniminialone warning was issued!

Admit it, you :heart: the pink ;)

zengirl said:
testesosteroniminialone warning was issued!

Admit it, you :heart: the pink ;)

I think you overpinked yourself. Try some different accessories with contrasting colors.