Yaaay! I'm a big dork!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
But f33nx will understand. My first AAA! w00t!

img15562it.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
DDR?
Fucking DDR?
Are you shitting me?
Are you a 12 year old azn girl?
Seriously, man.

It's a hella lot more fun for a workout than running pointless laps around my neighborhood or on a treadmill. And some of the music kicks ass. Some of it kinda sucks tho, so I only play those songs once.

Pandora said:
Damn straight :heart:...It was an empty threat anyway, you're the only person I know with DDR pads.

So how narsty and sweaty are you?? :D

I'm kinda stinky. But nowhere near how soaked I was after the pit at the 311 concert. My shirts kinda wet tho.

Edit: JJ won't let me sit on the couch :(

bast_imret said:
I'm kinda stinky. But nowhere near how soaked I was after the pit at the 311 concert. My shirts kinda wet tho.

Edit: JJ won't let me sit on the couch :(

I wouldn't let your sweaty stank ass on the new furniture either dude :wtf:

:fly:

American mixes.. :barf:

But congrats though :cool:

edit: Which mix specifically, by the way? I don't pay attention to them, so I don't know which that song is on :p

Niltrog said:
American mixes.. :barf:

But congrats though :cool:

edit: Which mix specifically, by the way? I don't pay attention to them, so I don't know which that song is on :p

yea, I agree to an extent, though some are still good. Suprisingly, I unlocked the song from Silent Hill 3 tonight and played it through on standard. Great song and the step pattern was awsome. Really fun mix. This is on Extreme for the PS2.

bast_imret said:
yea, I agree to an extent, though some are still good. Suprisingly, I unlocked the song from Silent Hill 3 tonight and played it through on standard. Great song and the step pattern was awsome. Really fun mix. This is on Extreme for the PS2.
Pretty much all I play at home is Extreme (J) and Party Collection.. Extreme (J) has 80+ songs or something, so it's generally enough :p I've never actually played to hone my skills, so I pretty much stay floating around my 7-8 (a couple lucky 9s) feet heavy on singles (7-8 on doubles, but my two old pads broke, and I've only gotten one new one so far)

Not quite up to that at the arcade though.. I don't play enough there to stay used to a machine, so I kick the back bar and mis-step in general.. The only urge I really have to play at the arcade is doubles, but I'd usually rather watch and then go play Guitar Freaks :drool:

I've scanned through some of the newer American mixes and didn't really like most of the song selection.. And the interface got ugly.. and they stepped away from the 5-point scale thing, which really made me upset. They even did that in DDR Festival (newest Japanese mix) :mad:

ramble ramble