Yaaay! I'm a big dork!

smileynev said:
I do not believe so. I don't see the point in doing it, other to embarass myself in front of others. Again, I am not a Japanese school girl or young Japanese man, therefor I do not belong on the pad.
does your theory then also apply to console platforms, console games and other arcade games made in japan?

F33nX said:
does your theory then also apply to console platforms, console games and other arcade games made in japan?

No. Only DDR. And its not theory, its fact.

smileynev said:
I do not believe so. I don't see the point in doing it, other to embarass myself in front of others. Again, I am not a Japanese school girl or young Japanese man, therefor I do not belong on the pad.

whatever thenev. If you are that concerned about embarassing yourself while playing a video game, then don't bother. Just stick with Halo.

bast_imret said:
whatever thenev. If you are that concerned about embarassing yourself while playing a video game, then don't bother. Just stick with Halo.

You embarass the human race when you play games like this. I feel it is my responsibility to point this out to you.

I never understood the appleal of DDR, it always just seemed like a learning aid for dancing that never worked.. That said i have seen some japanese people going at it at a rediculas speed showing way more skill at it then can be healthy...

Restless said:
I never understood the appleal of DDR, it always just seemed like a learning aid for dancing that never worked.. That said i have seen some japanese people going at it at a rediculas speed showing way more skill at it then can be healthy...
but it is healthy for you, that's a nifty side effect

Restless said:

In no way is it an aid for actual dancing. How many people do you see standing in place and jumping up and down, stepping on 4 spots on the dancefloor. It does help with rythym, but it does not teach you any dancing techniques really.

And yea, the main reason I do it is cause it's a fun way to work out. You get some great cardio exercise from playing up on standard and heavy. Sure beats running on a treadmill.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The Gay Scale:

Low----------------------Moderate-------------------------------------Flaaaming
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Excessive hair styling........Wearing Satin Pants.............Assless Chaps.......DDR

Do I score tripple points for wearing my assless chaps over my satin pants while I'm DDRing?

Edit: bah, I don't know why I'm defending this. WTF do I care if you guys don't liek it. I'll just be sure not to take pictures when JJ, Pandora, and f33nx all come over to get sweaty and jump up and down ;)

bast_imret said:
Edit: bah, I don't know why I'm defending this. WTF do I care if you guys don't liek it. I'll just be sure not to take pictures when JJ, Pandora, and f33nx all come over to get sweaty and jump up and down ;)
Don't forget taking off clothing! :D

F33nX said:
bwahaha, i just unlocked V...
edit: and every song up to and including the legend of max ZZ
:cool:

gah! I didn't play tonight. Played RE4 instead. Those mace weilding assholes suck my nuts!