Yaaay! I'm a big dork!

Pandora said:
I think the best I ever did was like an A on a two footer. But my coordination and reflexes are usually a little slow (drunk) when I play. :fly: I still get all sweaty tho. :hi2u:

WTF does it all mean???? 2 footer? 8 footer? Is that how far apart the footpad thingies are or what? *sigh* I hate not having a little azn in me to understand the inner workings of DDR. Sweaty....... :hi2u: 2!

BigDov said:
WTF does it all mean???? 2 footer? 8 footer? Is that how far apart the footpad thingies are or what? *sigh* I hate not having a little azn in me to understand the inner workings of DDR. Sweaty....... :hi2u: 2!
number of feet= degree of difficulty. so a 2-foot song is easy cheeze, while an 8-foot is challenging. there's also more modes of difficulty, like beginner, light, standard, and heavy (and oni/challenging). right now i'm perfecting my heavy 7-foot songs.

BigDov said:
It has something to do with the difficulty level basicly. Like how many footsteps you have to make within a certain period of time or something.
Very sweaty...peeling off layers of clothing sweaty.... :hi2u:

F33nX said:
number of feet= degree of difficulty. so a 2-foot song is easy cheeze, while an 8-foot is challenging. there's also more modes of difficulty, like beginner, light, standard, and heavy (and oni/challenging). right now i'm perfecting my heavy 7-foot songs.

Pandora said:
It has something to do with the difficulty level basicly. Like how many footsteps you have to make within a certain period of time or something.
Very sweaty...peeling off layers of clothing sweaty.... :hi2u:

Hmm....... I guess I'm starting to understand all of this. As long as we can all agree on getting sweaty and taking clothes off........ :drool: I'm game :hi2u:

For example, Paranoia Eternal Max has 557 steps total in the song. A song that lasts about 2 minutes. That's about 4 1/2 steps every second! For 2 minutes :eek: I'd need alot more stamina to keep up with that.

bast_imret said:
For example, Paranoia Eternal Max has 557 steps total in the song. A song that lasts about 2 minutes. That's about 4 1/2 steps every second! For 2 minutes :eek: I'd need alot more stamina to keep up with that.
my favorite paranoia mix is still paranoia200 (yeah, i'm old school like that)

F33nX said:
hehe :heart:
i frrrrreakin LOVE the remix of tsugaru. i bet i could A it within a week if i practiced it nonstop. A is growing on me too, but i'm scared to try it on challenge (9 feet :eek: )

That's it, I'm playing till I unlock it tonight!

bast_imret said:
That's it, I'm playing till I unlock it tonight!
hee hee, good luck with that! :heart: i'm going to play tonight until i unlock a few more things- i've got about half the dancers, i think all the different modes (challenge, mission, etc), and i'm starting to get into the really popular unlockable songs (drop the bomb, b4u remixes, A, tsugaru, etc). we'll see how far we get tonight!

F33nX said:
whatever, you're just sad that you're fat and uncoordinated and can't do this

I am quite coordinated actually. I just choose not to play a lame ass game like DDR.

F33nX said:
have you ever tried playing it?

I do not believe so. I don't see the point in doing it, other to embarass myself in front of others. Again, I am not a Japanese school girl or young Japanese man, therefor I do not belong on the pad.