Yaaay! I'm a big dork!

bast_imret said:
yea, I agree to an extent, though some are still good. Suprisingly, I unlocked the song from Silent Hill 3 tonight and played it through on standard. Great song and the step pattern was awsome. Really fun mix. This is on Extreme for the PS2.

Awww! Niltrog and Bast sitting in a tree...D_D_R_i_n_g

haha, awesome job! :cool:
i unlocked the apple mix of tsugaru two days ago and i got a B my first go- not bad for a 9-foot challenge:p i've also unlocked A and got a B on heavy my first go too. i've been going back and A-ing a bunch of 7-footers on heavy so i can unlock stuff, i should really start documenting this:p

F33nX said:
haha, awesome job! :cool:
i unlocked the apple mix of tsugaru two days ago and i got a B my first go- not bad for a 9-foot challenge:p i've also unlocked A and got a B on heavy my first go too. i've been going back and A-ing a bunch of 7-footers on heavy so i can unlock stuff, i should really start documenting this:p

gah, I want that song so bad! Spent awhile doing the mission mode last night once it unlocked. Holy carp! Some of that shit gets tough! The one that is bugging me the most though is like #28 or so, where you have to do the whole song but are not allowed to hit an up arrow. I can't help it on the 1/8 note patterns! And the one where the arrows are not in their normal position on the screen, so I see one coming up the left side and think I should be hitting < when it's changed to ^.

Basically just spent a good bit of time AAA, AA, or A ing all the standards last night (since I still hadn't even tried all the songs on the new game yet) and then started moving into the heavys. Need to unlock more though.

Niltrog said:
Pretty much all I play at home is Extreme (J) and Party Collection.. Extreme (J) has 80+ songs or something, so it's generally enough :p I've never actually played to hone my skills, so I pretty much stay floating around my 7-8 (a couple lucky 9s) feet heavy on singles (7-8 on doubles, but my two old pads broke, and I've only gotten one new one so far)

Not quite up to that at the arcade though.. I don't play enough there to stay used to a machine, so I kick the back bar and mis-step in general.. The only urge I really have to play at the arcade is doubles, but I'd usually rather watch and then go play Guitar Freaks :drool:

I've scanned through some of the newer American mixes and didn't really like most of the song selection.. And the interface got ugly.. and they stepped away from the 5-point scale thing, which really made me upset. They even did that in DDR Festival (newest Japanese mix) :mad:

ramble ramble

I will definitly agree with you there, I do NOT like the new interface. Bleh. No more feet rating for one, so I can't compare it to anything else. And the selction menu format blows. Mission mode is kinda cool, but the party games are pretty lame. No info after each round on your unlock progression sucks.

Yea, I kick the bar alot in the arcade too. :D

Niltrog said:
Maybe if I'm lucky :drool:

edit: Maybe if I'll get lucky :shifty:

:haaay: :hi2u:

BigDov said:
All this talk of 7 to 8 footers and A's and B's is getting me to breathing heavy........ stop it.

you get an A on an 8 footer and you better believe you'd be breathing heavy.

Unless you are a Japanese schoolgirl, you should not be playing DDR.

bast_imret said:

Because thats the way it has to be. Natural order of things. You can play it, ya know, because you're gay and all. But honestly, its DDR. Its worse then Dungeons and Dragons.

yee-haw said:
Because thats the way it has to be. Natural order of things. You can play it, ya know, because you're gay and all. But honestly, its DDR. Its worse then Dungeons and Dragons.

Admit it, you just want me to dress up like an azn school girl for you, you sick bastard!

How about I put on my robe and wizards hat? :hi2u: