Ya, we're pretty insignificant...

Then he's doing something to keep you interested, but it certainly isn't bending to whatever you ask for. That's boring and no one likes it.

Making someone happy and "bending to whatever they ask for" aren't the same...

Being romantic, and nice, and sweet and loving and generally good natured isn't being a doormat so long as the person you're with cherishes you... then it's a mutual thing.

Loving relationships ftw

Making someone happy and "bending to whatever they ask for" aren't the same...

Being romantic, and nice, and sweet and loving and generally good natured isn't being a doormat so long as the person you're with cherishes you... then it's a mutual thing.

Loving relationships ftw

April is fat.

Figure it out, now you've got me interested.

So far the consensus seems to be that even a gas-operated semi-auto will cycle properly. Turns out that in virtually all cases the gases that flow into the port and push back the piston do so before the bullet exists the barrel. Even if they didn't it seems that the mere 14.7psi of air pressure - or lack thereof - wouldn't make much of a difference since the pressure inside a firing chamber is in the tens of thousands of psi.

And while I'm still wondering what the deal is with the pressure difference in recoil operated guns - like my 1911 which only disconnects the breech from the barrel at a certain point after the bullet has left the chamber - it seems as long as you provided enough resistance then yes, it would cycle.

The verdict is still out but so far it looks like you were right. :) This is why I a job as an armorer. :o

It's his birthday tomorrow... you know what that means?!?!?!? :hi2u:

3245db2641cac8a.gif

Forget the rim job he's gonna get the whole wheel?
All four wheels, tires, disc brakes and axles will be polished. :)

:lol: :lol:
By time you're through you will be April26?
26? So doing him makes me older? No wonder I'm getting some wrinkles...
FIST CITY USA BABY!!!111onebarf
We're past that.
gonna finally cup the balls this time?
That's part of the package, trying to switch things up a little and try cupping with the tongue.

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAY FROM YOOOOUUUUUU

First thing I thought on viewing.

Go go Rhodesia.