Ya, we're pretty insignificant...

All I can think of when looking at amazing Hubble photographs is "How the hell did Heidi Klum end up with Seal?"

In an interview he stated that he puts his wife first, above all else (even his kids) and his motto is, "Happy wife, happy life". Sometimes girls just want someone to be really really really nice to them.

In an interview he stated that he puts his wife first, above all else (even his kids) and his motto is, "Happy wife, happy life". Sometimes girls just want someone to be really really really nice to them.

I'd always put Heidi on top too.

She is the hottest woman he will ever get.

Chicks don't really want that shit. Its just bullshit that they say they want, then dump the dude when he really is nice and isn't a challenge. That's why I call Ape fat...

Chicks don't really want that shit. Its just bullshit that they say they want, then dump the dude when he really is nice and isn't a challenge. That's why I call Ape fat...

I agree...that's an invitation to being a doormat in the friendzone who doesn't get any

Oh

Heidi and Seal get married every year :fly:

I think my relationship might be the only way I'd ever be able to compare myself to someone the likes of Heidi, and I'm good with that

Oh

Heidi and Seal get married every year :fly:

I think my relationship might be the only way I'd ever be able to compare myself to someone the likes of Heidi, and I'm good with that

Then he's doing something to keep you interested, but it certainly isn't bending to whatever you ask for. That's boring and no one likes it.

I agree...that's an invitation to being a doormat in the friendzone who doesn't get any

This is so far from the truth. Immature, silly women want men to treat them like shit.

Little do you know, Zac treats me like I'm some sort of princess and he is by far the sweetest most caring guy I have ever heard of. I would never give up this pampered lifestyle to be with a guy who treats me like some sort of punching bag.

That's silly to think that women like to be mistreated. SILLY.

edit: this is fueled from the threads on OT about how they think treating women like crap is the way to go... unless you like crazy, then yes!

Last edited:
Then he's doing something to keep you interested, but it certainly isn't bending to whatever you ask for. That's boring and no one likes it.

Yeah thats a guy without a backbone. You tell me what you think all the time even when I don't want to hear it... thats just being honest.

I need a beer.

...now go make me a fucking sandwich.

This is so far from the truth. Immature, silly women want men to treat them like shit.

Little do you know, Zac treats me like I'm some sort of princess and he is by far the sweetest most caring guy I have ever heard of. I would never give up this pampered lifestyle to be with a guy who treats me like some sort of punching bag.

That's silly to think that women like to be mistreated. SILLY.

now, no one said ANYTHING about mistreatment or making a woman a punching bag...I was saying being a spineless yes man will send them running even though all women say that want a sweet man who will cater to their every whim...it's simply not true

now, no one said ANYTHING about mistreatment or making a woman a punching bag...I was saying being a spineless yes man will send them running even though all women say that want a sweet man who will cater to their every whim...it's simply not true

Since when do women say what they really want? :eek: