FYI Ya, let's make jobs. I'm excited now!

Cause you know, bush is responsible for everything past present and future.

Forum posts in 2030 will be along the lines of "Well, if Bush hadn't been president then the space slugs wouldn't have invaded and eaten all of Europe!"

It's not defending bush, its just tired of people blaming the president for the stupidest shit so far out of their eyesite and control its ridiculous. Any ptesident.

It's not defending bush, its just tired of people blaming the president for the stupidest shit so far out of their eyesite and control its ridiculous. Any ptesident.

Kinda like how Obama supporters feel with all the mindless right wing bullshit about him causing the economic collapse.

so you were all picked up from school by your mom in a suburban in the 70s when gas was peaking and the economy was in the shitter huh?

No, my mom made us walk. When we did all go places together the 8 of us piled into her dodge intrepid cause she hated driving mini vans.

My parents shuttled us around in a Chevy Nova coupe with the floor rusted through and a Chevy Malibu, unsurprisingly with a floor rusted through.

we lived in the sticks. our driveway was a 1/2 mile long, hilly and unpaved when we had that truck. it would regularly snow many feet and you're not getting out of that in a rusted out 'bu

that's retarded. putting a dog in the white house would have been a better choice. america is that stupid unfortunately

you have intelligent well spoken people with years of honorable public service to this country in the senate vs. a troglodytic violent jerkoff that actually executed retarded people during his stint as governor of texas. I can see why you would think there weren't better options

you have intelligent well spoken people with years of honorable public service to this country in the senate vs. a troglodytic violent jerkoff that actually executed retarded people during his stint as governor of texas. I can see why you would think there weren't better options

:lol:

I'm sorry, but if you're implying that the current feeb is well spoken with years of honourable public service, yeah, you're a lost cause.

I'd take a brick painted lime green over this clown.

I'm sorry, but if you're implying that the current feeb is well spoken with years of honourable public service, yeah, you're a lost cause.

I'd take a brick painted lime green over this clown.

I was talking about gore & kerry vs. bush. try to keep up here :p

Same goes for Kerry, he's scum.

Gore at least had decent intentions along the way....

gore was/is a typical politician. preach one thing, do another. "BE GREEN! even though i'm so far from fuckin green with my private jet rides and my giant house that uses an extremely large amount of energy..."

you ever look at bush's ranch? that shit is 100% green. that's a dude that makes shittons of money in oil, and uses none himself.