Y Helo thar fgts

Lord Flaccid said:
No, I had a fat and sweaty PE coach who spent all period cracking jokes with his fat and sweaty athletes and occasionally reading a random paragraph verbatim from the textbook. And the room always smelled like ass.
So it was pretty much the best sex you ever had?

Lord Flaccid said:
No, I had a fat and sweaty PE coach who spent all period cracking jokes with his fat and sweaty athletes and occasionally reading a random paragraph verbatim from the textbook. And the room always smelled like ass.
My Earth Science class was taught by the wrestling coach. I downloaded a paper off of Prodigy and didn't bother changing a word of it and turned it in. I got an "A+ WOW!" on it. :lol: I read it a few years later and was like.. OMG :fly:

zengirl said:
My Earth Science class was taught by the wrestling coach. I downloaded a paper off of Prodigy and didn't bother changing a word of it and turned it in. I got an "A+ WOW!" on it. :lol: I read it a few years later and was like.. OMG :fly:

hahaha

He didn't even bother reading that because he couldn't understand it anyway.

Lord Flaccid said:
hahaha

He didn't even bother reading that because he couldn't understand it anyway.
It's even funnier because I didn't bother to read it myself until years later

fly said:
Anyone remember how much theac and smileynev cracked us up at genmay? Damn they were funny together. I think they need to team back up for a reunion tour now that Drool is back.

LOL THREADS

they were like terrance and phillip! :fly: