Pics XMAS 2018

I could put up the christmas tree, but it's in the storage locker, and digging through that place for the tree and decorations and shit would be a pain in the ass.

I'm too lazy to be festive.

Both Christmas trees are up
this is the part I miss about having a big house. [not the cleaning part!] We used to have two killer trees. One real, one fake

Outside Christmas decorations are started but still have a little ways to go before complete.
I don't do this here in the townhouse, and it cracks me up with the people who do. They're good looking town homes and during most of the year look like massive mansions with four 2 car garages. When some of these residents decorate 'their unit' it looks like a hodgepodge of poverty Christmas. When only one or two units are decorated in mismatched fashion, it's just a mess. . .

Can't put the tree up till the painters are done next week.

We'll either stick around here, some friends might come down with their new baby, or we'll skip town and go someplace warm.

Been trying to convince F33n to get the hell out of here since the in-law won't show his face with the fake wife.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
THIS is really cool. & will definitely make for great stories when you're older.

Big benefit of living on a few acres+

honestly, we dont need the trees anymore. The trees i planted 5 years ago (600 of em) around the property line are all 12 feet tall now and i have completely changed the forest distribution of the land. I now live in an evergreen forest where previously it was all deciduous.

I cant find a good picture, but those were planted in 2013 and 2014 and theyre all 12-18 feet tall now. I have almost blocked one neighbor out completely.

Attachments

• aVOhS51.jpg
    aVOhS51.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 0
  • KJdoCAW.jpg
    KJdoCAW.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
:eek:

How many acres do you have?

just 2, but linear feet of border adds up fast. I covered two sides of the "square" lot with a double row of trees every 6 feet apart. I should have planted them every 10 feet.

Also a "nursery" of 50 extra trees i had that i meant to transplant to fill in gaps, but they took off and were 10 feet tall and too big to transplant before i knew it.