Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Got an xm radio for the wifey for christmas. Installed it yesterday and activated it.
This morning we did some running around in her car, and jammed to the new radio.
Imagine your favoritest station in the world...with no commercials:drool:
They play ALL the music you DONT hear on commercial radio:drool:
All content and minimum bullshit:drool:
And they dont edit the dirty words out of the songs.
I may have to get one for myself:drool:

If you spend more than 10-15 minutes in your vehicle commuting , get you one.

My head unit will control an XM tuner, but the alpine XM tuner I need is kinda pricey and I think I could better use that cash for something else. My dad has one in his bimmer though, it's awesome. I'm super jealous.

A guy I work with was showing me his Sirius one. That thing was awesome. No commercials and traffic updates every 4 minutes. Perfect for commuting...

fly said:
A guy I work with was showing me his Sirius one. That thing was awesome. No commercials and traffic updates every 4 minutes. Perfect for commuting...

Yeah all the major cities have their own traffic/weather station.
Plus the display will scroll sports or stock info acrossed the bottom if you want.
Plus they have a kickass death metal station:heart:

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah all the major cities have their own traffic/weather station.
Plus the display will scroll sports or stock info acrossed the bottom if you want.
Plus they have a kickass death metal station:heart:
which XM setup did you get?

I hear that playboy is on XM... did you subscribe? What does it sound like? Is it like that night show they have just that you have to use your imagination?

April23 said:
I hear that playboy is on XM... did you subscribe? What does it sound like? Is it like that night show they have just that you have to use your imagination?

I heard about that.
But I dont see the point of women showing me their tits over the radio:confused:

I've had XM for almost 3 years now. The best investment EVER!

I could never part with it.

I don't have playboy, but from what I gather it's just adult talk shows, etc...