xbox360 hax: complete

Man, I'd like to do that, but the risk at this point seems to high to me. :(

They likely are not that high. In fact, since the hack has been around for over a year, its possible they don't know how to stop it. In fact, their way to stop it has been to upgrade the DVD firmware and prevent physical access with blobs of hardened plastic. Additionally, when they finally cracked down on modchips for the original XBOX and started banning boxes, they just created a new market for people selling EEPROMS that allowed people to get back on.

Its unlikely that they can stop you permanently.

They likely are not that high. In fact, since the hack has been around for over a year, its possible they don't know how to stop it. In fact, their way to stop it has been to upgrade the DVD firmware and prevent physical access with blobs of hardened plastic. Additionally, when they finally cracked down on modchips for the original XBOX and started banning boxes, they just created a new market for people selling EEPROMS that allowed people to get back on.

Its unlikely that they can stop you permanently.

Yes, but the thought of not being able to humiliate people on Gears of War for even a week is more than I can comprehend.

The sound of a 14 year old whining and cursing after I've stuck a grenade to him and then rolled off into the darkness from whence I came is what sustains me.

Yes, but the thought of not being able to humiliate people on Gears of War for even a week is more than I can comprehend.

The sound of a 14 year old whining and cursing after I've stuck a grenade to him and then rolled off into the darkness from whence I came is what sustains me.

Don't make me have to internets my 360...