x360 deal - M$ offers free gaem

harakiri - disembowelment and cutting up your belly, usualy from one side of the belly to the other, then from up to down, and possibly a criss cross on top of that, designed to cause EXTREME pain.

seppuku - more "humane", where you would make one horizontal cut from one side to another then be beheaded by an "accomplice"

bast_imret said:
harakiri - disembowelment and cutting up your belly, usualy from one side of the belly to the other, then from up to down, and possibly a criss cross on top of that, designed to cause EXTREME pain.

seppuku - more "humane", where you would make one horizontal cut from one side to another then be beheaded by an "accomplice"

Sweet. I'll remember not to let the dude stealing car stereos with me cut my head off before I can Ginsu it myself.

Drool-Boy said:
A friend will loan you his sword.
A REAL friend will help you commit seppuku.

The last guy that I helped into the next life made his cut and when it was time to swing the sword and end it I just got in his face and was like "SIKE! OOHHHHH BURNT" then ran away laughing. He screamed and swore at me, but deep down I think he thought it was funny.

Last edited:
The Effing power brick for my 360 burned out last night in the midst of a DR session and it will be next week before they get me a replacement.

I should burn their offices to the foundations for this transgression.

KNYTE said:
The Effing power brick for my 360 burned out last night in the midst of a DDR session and it will be next week before they get me a replacement.

I should burn their offices to the foundations for this transgression.

Really?
Where did you have it sitting? They need to be able to breath, it seems.

Drool-Boy said:
Really?
Where did you have it sitting? They need to be able to breath, it seems.

It had plenty of ventilation. When I told the "tech" on the phone he said it must be defective entirely. If it had overheated it normally cools down and then works again, mine won't even power up.

Whores.

kiwi said:
It had plenty of ventilation. When I told the "tech" on the phone he said it must be defective entirely. If it had overheated it normally cools down and then works again, mine won't even power up.

Whores.

I thought the 360 was for knyte