x bawx

this day needs to hurry up and end so I can go play around with my new stuff! this will be the first hdmi usage my new tv has gotten...that gives me wood

It'll take you time to get used to FPS with a controller, but once you do i'd consider giving Halo 3 a try. I know I know, "Halo sucks, omgwtf", but the truth is I've played a fucking zillion different games in my lifetime and I can say that Halo 3 multiplayer is the greatest thing there is.

I've been playing a lot of SF4 recently, but that's not eveyone's cup of tea. Left 4 Dead is cool (gets more love on PC), GTA4 was really good, and I also recommend Gears of War 1 and 2.

It'll take you time to get used to FPS with a controller, but once you do i'd consider giving Halo 3 a try. I know I know, "Halo sucks, omgwtf", but the truth is I've played a fucking zillion different games in my lifetime and I can say that Halo 3 multiplayer is the greatest thing there is.

I've been playing a lot of SF4 recently, but that's not eveyone's cup of tea. Left 4 Dead is cool (gets more love on PC), GTA4 was really good, and I also recommend Gears of War 1 and 2.

fps' are the reason I haven't owned a console since the n64...no console controller can beat awsd + mouse...I've been using that combo to play games since the early 80's

played tiger woods until about 1:30...I need a nap

fps' are the reason I haven't owned a console since the n64...no console controller can beat awsd + mouse...I've been using that combo to play games since the early 80's

played tiger woods until about 1:30...I need a nap

this. FPS's > *

mouse & keyboard > controller for said FPS's

I'm not saying controller > mouse Im saying halo 3 is awesome and go learn fps on controller because it should not be missed

Not really a matter of comfort. It's about speed and reliability. By the time you lined up a head shot with a controller, the WASD player will have lined up 5 headshots.

this.

you just cant get the speed and accuracy with a controller. my mouse moves as fast as i can, the controller limits you to it's in game speed settings.

thats why halo has that built in aimbot you can use.

xbox is ruining our sex life!

maury-povich.jpg

I tried and the save system in that game is the suckiest thing to suck since things started sucking. Ever.
Other than that its pretty fun.
Hope you dont mind starting over a lot tho:fly:

I'm not giving up on it yet but you were so right about the saving...FUCK