x bawx

Everytime Ive tried guitar hero I completely suck ass at it.
I have a serious case of whiteboy rhythm or something.
I'm the singer in the Rock Band dealie. I leave the instruments to the trio who just scare the crap out of me with how many songs they've memorized.
I 5-star songs on Expert in GH tho :fly:
paging polo to the thread
paging dr polo
please come and say something belittling to feenx :fly:

pfft, that's tantamount to entrapment for a personal attack. shame on you, mistar mod :fly:

I fucking loved 1942...I racked up about 100 kills in one round against all UFrs towards the end of my career :fly:

got sucked into an NTN trivia battle with a bunch of buddies and stayed out too long...got 44th in the country for the crazy long 6 category shit, whatever the name of that round is...52k+ points

gotta build my new pc first but heck yeah in a week or so...gonna do an i7 920...first intel system I've built since a pII 400 :D

I loved playing as a Spec Ops in BF2. I don't really pub, though, because I want to accomplish objectives rather than get unlocks.

I should reinstall Far Cry, the best multiplayer FPS game ever (assault mode)

I am saving up for a decent HDTV before I buy another console.

I probably won't get much into FPS though because I am so use to keyboard/mouse

didn't get around to hooking it up last night...I'm going to stay in tonight and try it out...also have to finish hooking up my surround sound which should make the gaming all that much better

is anyone connecting their xbox with the wireless adapter? that is going to be the route I have to take...will I need access to the router for config? I do not have said access so this could be a problem

this day needs to hurry up and end so I can go play around with my new stuff! this will be the first hdmi usage my new tv has gotten...that gives me wood