x bawx

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just bought one from a buddy who became a ps3 whore and decided the xbox now sucks...are y'all playing l4d on pc or xbox? is everyone online with theirs? my connection at home sucks...hopefully it will be enough...I have sdsl 1mb up and down...what do I need to know and get?

That connection is fine for gaming. Unless the connection is laggy, you should be good. I don't have a 360 :(

also, you can hop on the halo wagon. the story is pretty fun and the multiplayer is also fun.
i also like assassin's creed and the rpg'y type games.

feel free to add me too :D

Depends what you like

Fallouts3 is a good one
Left 4 dead for your multi player zombie needs
GTA4 is pretty cool, it has multi as well
Bioshock
A new riddick game is coming soon too

those all sound like my kinda stuff...thanks for the suggestions

also, you can hop on the halo wagon. the story is pretty fun and the multiplayer is also fun.
i also like assassin's creed and the rpg'y type games.

feel free to add me too :D

will do

I just picked up devil may cry for $20 at the employee store downstairs...figured for $20 you can't go too far wrong...anyone played it?

<== add me.

We used to play L4D on the xbox until we realized the greatness of the PC version. I'll hop on and play anytime tho.

buddy is giving me games with it too...tiger woods '08, some flying game named ace something or other and it comes with a stick, couple others that are escaping me, extra batteries and a charger...all for 2 bills