Ontopic WWIII

Carpet bombing worked out so well in Vietnam too.

Actually it was they only way to get the North Vietnamese to the bargaining table.

And when the entire population will defend the country? (same went for Vietnam I suppose resistance wise)

The only way the North Vietnamese could have militarily defeated the U.S. was to throw its' entire population into the meat grinder that was the war. Don't give me the bullsh*t that the Tet Offensive was a military victory, politically yes, military hell no.

A special shout out to the Australian military for being the only ones willing to he*lp us in that war.

Actually it was they only way to get the North Vietnamese to the bargaining table.

Yep. They bargained themselves all the way to Saigon. Calling a loss a draw doesn't make it so.

"As Army Chief of Staff Harold Keith Johnson noted, "if anything came out of Vietnam, it was that air power couldn't do the job"

"Even General William Westmoreland admitted that the bombing had been ineffective. As he remarked, "I still doubt that the North Vietnamese would have relented."

Last edited:
_50114613_military_balance_464.gif

northkorea-at-night.jpg

75723.jpg

The US is sending a carrier to engage in war games with SK, which up until now we had kept out of. This will end well.